Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Je ne compreds pas le Francias

Today bright and early at 9:00 am we had our first French class with Marie.  She introduced the class to us in English, but after that, she spoke entirely in French.  I only took one French class in high school, so I could understand some words to try and comprehend what she was trying to say to us.  Today's class was a lot of fun.  In order to learn the vocabulary she presented us with today, we played "Simon says" or as we say it in French "Jacques en dit...".  I think I'm really going to enjoy going to French class for six hours every week.

For lunch we had a French specialty called Croque Monsieur.  It was a ham and cheese sandwich with melted cheese on top.  It was delicious! For the afternoon Katie, Jen, Alicia, and I worked on our Anatomy Lab on the endocrine system.  We just looked at slides on the computer and completed part of the lab report.  At 4:30 pm we had our first Religious Studies class with Eric.  Tomorrow, he will be taking us to Toulouse for the day and show us some of the major religious sites.  For dinner we had spaghetti with meat sauce.  It was a little different from USA spaghetti.  The sauce was not as heavy and the noodles were thicker and softer.  To end the day, the anatomy students have a Skype call with Dr. Langer at 9:30 pm.  Well, I better start working on my Art Expose homework, I have a lot to write about on the Sistine Chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment