Friday, February 11, 2011

Gaillac and Wine Tasting

Yesterday was another beautiful day in the country of France!  I can definitely get used to 60 degree weather in the middle of February.  Yesterday we traveled to Albi for our usual three hour French class.  After class, we visited a town called Gaillac.  Gaillac is known for their wine, so we visited a wine making museum.  As a second part to our wine learning experience, students from a local wine school came to Ambialet and taught us about wine tasting and different kinds of wines.  They all stayed for dinner and Bernard never disappoints!  We had lamb, vegetables, and apple pie!  Everything was absolutely delicious.  Also yesterday, I received a package from home!  My mom sent me gobs, hot chocolate, a thermos for my hot chocolate, and a purse that I forgot at home.  Thanks mom and dad!  I love you guys!

Town Of Gaillac

Today will be dedicated to my beloved anatomy book, seeing that my test is tomorrow at 3:00pm.  I'm pretty nervous about it, but hopefully I'll do okay.  The exam is on the Endocrine System, Blood, and the Heart.  It is a lot of information to cover, so I better get back to studying!

Miss you all so much!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment