Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY


HERE WE GO STEELERS!  HERE WE GO!  PITTSBURGH'S GOIN' TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!  Today is Superbowl Sunday and when I'm usually spending it at home with my family, I'm 3000 miles away in France.  Today, my family is going to the strip district in Pittsburgh, without me of course!!!  I cannot wait to watch the game tonight.  It will be on around 12:00-12:30am over here.  But, the Steelers are worth a sleepless night (especially if they win)!  Plus, I do not have class until 3:30pm tomorrow anyways.

This weekend has consisted of Anatomy since we have a test next Saturday at 3:00pm!  Nothing else really goes on during the weekends; just lots of studying and working on homework.  However, even though Anatomy is ruining Jen, Alicia, Morgan, Katie, and my life, we somehow make some fun when we get bored with studying (you girls know what I mean).

Well, I do not have much more to say today for today.  Hopefully the Steelers win!!!!!  HERE WE GO!!!
Tchao!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment