Sunday, March 13, 2011

Paris Day #5


MY FAMILY IS HERE!!!!  I'm soooo excited to have them in Europe with me for the next two weeks!!  This morning, around 10:00pm the usual group of us girls went to go meet my parents at their hotel.  We arrived the exact same time that their taxi was pulling into the hotel.  Perfect timing!!!  Once we got my parents, we headed to the Cathedral of Notre Dame for mass.  I thought that attending mass at the Cathedral of Notre Dame was awesome!!  Everything was in French except for the second reading that was read in English.  My mom was so confused with having the entire mass said in French.  After mass, the entire group and my parents ate lunch at the Latin Quarter.  Gerry took us to a Couscous restaurant.  Couscous is a Moroccan dish that is composed of little grain-like noodles, meat, and a vegetable sauce. 


After lunch, my parents went back to their hotel to get showers since we basically just got off the plane and our group traveled to Musee D'Orsay.  This art museum was not as big as the Louvre.  I was thankful for this since my knee was killing me by that time.


We then had the rest of the evening free.  The usual group of 6 went to get my parents again, and we took them to see the Eiffel Tower! 

Well, as a group from SFU, we only have one more day in Paris until our spring break begins!  Our last day, as every other day has been, is a very busy day.  I will post again tomorrow!!  Bon Soirnee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment